更改為國語: Change to Mandarin
波斯波利斯ⅴs棉农:Apply for a U.S. Visa
波斯波利斯赛程 www.ramljg.com.cn IMPORTANT NOTICE(S):
Effective August 5, 2019, North Korea has been added to the list of countries for which the travel restrictions under the Visa Waiver Program Improvement and Terrorist Travel Prevention Act of 2015 (VWP Improvement Act) currently apply.Nationals of VWP countries who have traveled to or been present in North Korea on or after March 1, 2011 (with limited exceptions for travel for diplomatic or military purposes in the service of a VWP country) or dual nationality with North Korea are no longer eligible to travel or be admitted to the United States under the VWP. These restrictions do not bar travel to the United States, but they do require applicants covered by the restrictions to obtain a U.S. visa before they travel to United States.
- Effective immediately, the Embassy Local Guard Force cannot store laptops and large electronic devices for customers. Limited lockers that can be rented for S$2 (NEW S$1 coins ONLY) are available on first-come-first-served basis and we cannot guarantee their availability or accept any responsibility or liability for items left in the lockers. Please make arrangements to leave large devices elsewhere before arriving at US embassy.
- On June 26, 2018, the U.S. Supreme Court issued a decision that allows continued implementation of Presidential Proclamation 9645 (P.P.). Certain nationals of Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Syria, Yemen, and Venezuela are subject to the restrictions and limitations. More information is available at this link.
Welcome to the U.S. Visa Information Service for Singapore. On this website you can find information about U.S. immigrant and nonimmigrant visas and the requirements to apply for each. You can also learn how to pay the required visa application fee, and book an interview appointment at the U.S. Embassy in Singapore.
This is the official visa information website of the U.S. Embassy in Singapore.
Nonimmigrant Visa Information
- Visa Types
- Visa Fees
- Bank and Payment Options
- DS-160 Information
- Appointment Wait Times
- Photos and Fingerprints
- Visa Waiver Program
- Security Regulations
Nonimmigrant Visa Application
- Apply for a Visa
- Pay My Visa Fee
- Complete My DS-160
- Schedule My Appointment
- Change Document Delivery Address
- Apply for an Expedited Appointment
- Renew My Visa
- Application Pending Further Action
Local Visa Programs
- Travel Coordinator
- Student/Exchange Visitor Program
- Crew Program
- Diplomatic and Government Officials
- Visas for Applicants Under 14 and over 79 Years of Age
- C1/D Visa Reissuance Program
- U.S. Embassy, Singapore
- Passport/Visa Collection Locations
- Document Drop-Off Locations
- Bank Locations