波斯波利斯对棉农谁胜:Apply for a U.S. Visa
Please note that appointments for applicants who do not live in Latvia are full through June 2020. The U.S. Embassy in Riga, Latvia is able to provide a very limited number of appointments for applicants who do not live in Latvia. If you are a third country national not resident in the Embassy’s consular district of Latvia and an immediate appointment is needed please apply with another U.S. Embassy or Consulate that has a larger interviewing capacity and can interview in your spoken language.
On June 26, 2018, the U.S. Supreme Court issued a decision that allows continued implementation of Presidential Proclamation 9645 (P.P.). Certain nationals of Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Syria, Yemen, and Venezuela are subject to the restrictions and limitations. More information is available at this link
As of November 29, 2016, Chinese citizens with 10-year B1, B2 or B1/B2 visas in Peoples’ Republic of China passports are required to update their biographical and other information from their visa application through the Electronic Visa Update System (EVUS) before travelling to the United States. This update must be done every two years, or upon getting a new passport or B1, B2, or B1/B2 visa, whichever occurs first. EVUS enrollment is available at www.EVUS.gov. There is currently no fee for EVUS enrollment. Until a fee is implemented, travelers can enroll in EVUS without charge. The Department of Homeland Security, Customs and Border Protection (CBP) will keep visa holders informed of new information at www.cbp.gov/EVUS.
- You must read very carefully all information regarding the visa application procedure and visa fee payment process in the links below PRIOR to proceeding with creating an account and logging in. Failing to read the instructions may cause you significant difficulties and delays in your ability to receive a U.S. visa.
- Please keep in mind that in order to pay the visa fee it is MANDATORY to have a CGI Reference Number and enter it in the payment description field. Do NOT alter the number or add any other information, or there will be a delay with confirming your payment. You must keep the number and use it also later for scheduling your visa interview.
VISA WAIVER PROGRAM
If you are a citizen of a Visa Waiver Program partner but unable to travel to the United States under that program, you should apply for a nonimmigrant visa at least three months in advance of your desired travel. If you do not have imminent travel plans, you should pay the nonimmigrant visa application fee, fill out the DS-160 nonimmigrant visa application form at ceac.state.gov/genniv/, and schedule a visa appointment. If your travel is imminent, you may request an expedited visa appointment. Please include in your request the date and purpose of your travel, as well as a copy of any U.S. Customs and Border Protection message you may have received regarding your ESTA status.
More information about restrictions to travel under the Visa Waiver Program, including the requirement for an electronic passport, is available at https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/tourism-visit/visa-waiver-program.html
Welcome to the U.S. Visa Information Service for Latvia. On this website you can find information about U.S. immigrant and nonimmigrant visas and the requirements to apply for each. You can also learn how to pay the required visa application fee, and book an interview appointment at the U.S. Embassy in Riga.
This is the official visa information website of the U.S. Mission in Latvia.
Nonimmigrant Visa Information
- Visa Types
- Visa Fees
- Payment Options
- DS-160 Information
- Appointment Wait Times
- Photos and Fingerprints
- Visa Waiver Program
- Security Regulations
Nonimmigrant Visa Application
- Apply for a Visa
- Pay My Visa Fee
- Complete My DS-160
- Schedule My Appointment
- Change Document Delivery Address
- Track & Retrieve My Passport
- Apply for Expedited Visa Processing
- Interview Waiver & Visa Renewal
- Application Pending Further Action