K Visa Applicants
On this page:
- Your passport number
- The visa application fee receipt number.
- The ten (10) digit barcode number from your DS-160 confirmation page
- Case Number (Alpha-Numeric, starting from DHK)
- Click on Schedule Appointment on the left-hand side menu. This will start the process for scheduling your appointment.
- Passport with at least 6 months validity from date of planned entry into the United States
- DS-160 Confirmation page
- Photographs: One 50mm x 50mm front-face color photograph with white background (two for each applicant). No head or ear covering or dark glasses should be worn.
- Registered Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate and Divorce Certificate: If you were married previously, obtain your marriage certificate(s), and divorce decree(s) or death certificate to prove the dissolution of each such prior marriage
- Evidence that Applicant will not become a Public Charge: Each applicant must bring evidence that he or she will be self-supporting OR that the petitioner will be able to support each applicant in the United States. An affidavit of support (I-134) accompanied by last three years of the petitioner’s tax returns and supporting W-2 form(s), IRS-issued proof of payment showing taxes were paid, current employment letter(s) and pay stubs & relevant bank statements.
- Evidence of your relationship to the petitioner: Please bring any physical evidence of your relationship to the petitioner (family photos covering a period of time, letters from the petitioner, etc.); you should also bring the petitioner’s photo identification (or a clear photocopy).
- Police Certificates: Each visa applicant aged 16 or over need to bring a police certificate from the police authorities for each of the following: their current residence of the country of their nationality where they have resided at least six months or more, all other countries where the applicant has resided for at least one year, and any place where the applicant has been arrested for any reason.
- Fee payment receipt
- Any other supporting documents
The following information is for eligible applicants who have received notification that they must schedule an appointment.
Note: Currently applicable only for “K” visa class applicants.
Once you receive a notification that your fiancé visa case is now ready for final processing. Please carefully follow the interview preparation steps below.
Obtain you Police Certificate. Please follow the instructions provided here
The next step is to complete the Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) form. Be sure to read the Guidelines for Completing the DS-160 Form carefully. All information must be correct and accurate. Once the form is submitted, you cannot make any changes. If you need assistance, please consult skilled people or translator. The call center cannot help you complete your DS-160. You will need the ten (10) digit barcode number from your DS-160 confirmation page to book your appointments.
Go to //www.ramljg.com.cn/bd
Create a user account; you will need your passport, your children’s passport information who will be traveling on this petition as K2 derivatives.
The system will prompt you to select a passport pickup location and then to pay your visa fee.
Please visit the visa fee page to find the current K visa fee.
You are almost ready to schedule your visa appointment!
After you receive your visa fee receipt number and after you have completed Steps 1 – 3, log back into your profile at //www.ramljg.com.cn/bd and click on continue to enter the fee receipt number and schedule both the appointments.
You will need four pieces of information to schedule your appointment:
Complete your medical examination with an approved panel physician from the list available for Dhaka Immigrant applicants.
On the day of your interview, please bring the following items:
Note: Applications without all of these items will not be accepted.
Warning: The consular section investigates cases of suspected fraud. Those cases, which contain fraud, will result in applicant’s being found ineligible for life.